Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Style Icon: Georgina Chapman


GEORGINA CHAPMAN


Who She Is:  Actress, former model, daughter of a millionaire, wife of a mogul (Harvey Weinstein of Miramax).  Oh, and she just happens to be one half of the design duo for one of my favourite evening wear lines out there: MARCHESA. No Biggie.

Why I Heart Her:  Does it really need to be said?  She is the epitome of living life in the fab lane;  successful, stunning, and she carries herself with such grace, that I can't help but envy her.  Her feminine, glamourous, ethereal style mirrors exactly what my tastes are in terms of evening wear. 


This is her dressing room, people.  Let's all die of envy now.


Goddess!

One of my favourite pictures:  her & JLo (she's one of JLo's fave designers)


GC and her fab closet (i'm sure it's grown since this picture)


Stunning in the wedding dress she designed for herself.




2 comments:

momma j lee ♥ said...

that gold dress is GORGEOUS!!!
wonder if it comes in 5'4 size?~ ha

Tara said...

LOL allll her dresses are GORG! and 5'4? u have about 1-1.5 inches on me so you'll have better luck haha :(